Project Manager – Senior – Software Delivery – Dublin City Centre
My client, a well established leader in software systems into Telecoms require the services on a permanent basis of a Senior Project Manager to work with internal Program Directors and Development Managers to lead a number of projects, liaising closely with large international clients to manage concurrent integration and maintenance projects. Having brought on board several very large clients within their space they have tasked IT Search with finding Project Managers who are looking for a challenge and to advance their careers.
Role Responsibilities include
· Full lifecycle development and integration and beyond with multiple clients
· Budgetary and resource management
· Internal technical liaison with excellent communications of issues and resolutions
· Authoritative and honest client relationship management
· Working with presales teams from time to time
Candidates should have
· At least 5 years of software delivery Project Management with some client facing
· Exceptional communication skills and commercial nous
· A background in hands on development/QA will be desirable but is not a pre-requisite
· Project Management Certifications and relevant education
Salaries are negotiable based on current/desired remuneration but this firm pays strong basic with excellent career prospects (culture of internal promotion) and good benefits alongside potential bonuses.
To learn more about the role and client, please forward on your details in confidence and we can arrange a time to speak.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.