The Software Engineer will have developing skills in C / C++ / .NET / C#. The C# Software Engineer will have experience working with electro-mechanical or opto-mechanical instruments. Instrumentation experience would be key for the Software Engineer's experience. The C# Software Engineer will have worked with robotics, sensors and motion control.
* Development of complex electro-mechanical instruments.
* Innovate products, instrument control, new instrument applications and product security
* Specify, plan, design, develop, test and support software components
* Present and participate in design reviews and code inspections
* Translate requirements into design and implementation of well structured software components
* Manage and anticipate faults, mitigate risks and troubleshoot
* Develop automated unit test cases
* Hold a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Maths / Physics or related field
* Minimum of 5 years experience in software development
* Strong understanding of software design, systems and architecture concepts
* Understand Agile methodologies
* Naturally curious and innovative
* Experience with C++ / C / .NET / C# / VxWorks / serial protocols, TCP/IP / socket development and knowledge of Windows networking fundamentals
* Experience with electro-mechanical, opto-mechanical instrumentation, robotics, motion control, sensors is an added advantage
Keywords: C / C++ / C# / Developer / Software Engineer / Instrumentation / Instrument Control / Electro-mechanical / Vx / rs232 / Robotics / Sensors / Motion Control / SQL / ActiveX / .Net / rs485 / rs422