We are currently seeking an experienced .Net Developer for a 6 month initial contract position in Cork. This will be a technically challenging position, working on a major enterprise application. The role will require constant interaction with other developers in the team and project management to develop and maintain a robust, scalable, & performant system.
•Requirements Analysis & Application Design
•Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
•Daily interaction with clients to facilitate successful project implementation
•Becoming a subject matter expert on client business processes, for example claims pricing and payment, provider networks and group/member structures
•Delivery of application development using standard web development methodologies
•Mentoring other developers within a project team & Peer code review
•Self-motivating toward on time delivery of high quality outputs
•Ensuring all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation
Required Skills & Experience (some or all of the following):
• Strong SQL skills ideally with business applications experience.
• Excellent problem solving capability.
• Extensive commercial development experience in C# & ASP.Net
• Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) between systems using SQL tools (SSIS, DTS, Bulk Insert, BCP, XML) and .Net Applications.
• Excellent knowledge of MS SQL Server including Strong T-SQL (Stored Procedure) skills
• Experience implementing front-end components optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility.
• Exposure to .Net 4.5 and MVC 4
• Knowledge of Restful and WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, Custom control development and SQL Server 2008/2012.
• Commercial development experience with SOA and related technologies
• Experience with using MQ
• Awareness of code management solutions such as Team Foundation Server and Git.
• Comfortable with Test Drive Development using mocking frameworks and libraries eg. RhinoMocks, Moq, MsTest, NUnit, Qunit etc
• Software development using Agile methodologies