TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our client is seeking applications for a Level 3 Infrastructure Support role in Dublin City Centre.
You will be responsible for handling senior level customer issues regarding installations/infrastructure support, virtualisation. These may come directly from the customer or can also be escalated from the Level 1/2 support teams.
- Advanced troubleshooting knowledge to support services provisioned
- Take initiative within the 3rd line team to learn better ways to assist the customer,
- Work to resolve escalations from our 1st and 2nd line teams, where possible using all resources available
- Provide guidance, assistance, co-ordination and mentoring to the 1st and 2nd line teams
- Document all updates and changes and distribute to applicable stakeholders.
- Responsible for Major Incident and Problem Management procedures across the desk.
- Provide regular updates to users/customers
- Work with other IT Support teams to resolve the issue
- Provide excellent customer service
- Respond in a positive way to any e-mail or phone logged call
- Provide clear and useful advice and status reports to clients as necessary
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Level 3 support role
- 3rd Level IT related degree desirable - Computer Science or equivalent academic qualifications
- MCSE/CCNA/VCP desirable
- Understanding of ITIL framework or ITIL Foundation Certification.
- Experience in adhering to KPIs/Service Level agreements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to support clients remotely
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under time pressure
- Enterprise Server
- Hyper V
- Office 365
For more information on this and other IT Support roles in Dublin/Ireland, please submit a current CV outlining relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us in confidence at 01 4426578.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.