My client are seeking an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join their team in Dublin. They are a growing SAAS company who are very well established in their field with excellent revenue streams but still have the innovative, dynamic feel of a start-up in their Dublin office
In this role you will have complete autonomy over all QA processes. You will work in a Scrum team, very closely with development, and implement the QA architecture from scratch. If you are looking for a role that allows you the freedom to implement your own ideas and have a lot of influence then get in touch for more info
* Degree in Computer Science or similar
* QA certification - ISTQB / ISEB etc
* At least 3 years in an automation role
* Strong test automation skills - preferably Selenium or Cucumber
* Excellent coding with one of Java, Ruby, Python
* Experience in an Agile / Scrum environment
* Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins or similar
* Excellent knowledge of QA best practices
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior QA Engineer with strong automation skills who wants to have a major input on all QA processes. They are offering a very competitive salary for the right candidate and a have friendly, laid back working environment.
If this sounds like you, call Seamus at Reperio or apply via the link.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.