Project Manager (Software Development) - Contract - Dublin / Cork
My client is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join their team in an exciting daily rate contract role. The role is with a Financial Services organisation and they are situated in Dublin City Centre.
* 5+ Years Project Management experience, software development projects of preference.
* Experience in Agile methodology preferred, knowledge of Prince2.
* Driven and results orientated, with the ability to deliver excellent results against stretching targets.
* Digital Project Experience.
* Resource Planning.
* Delivery of presentations.
* Great leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence senior executives.
* Creatively minded with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Stakeholder engagement at all levels.
* Act as a liaison between Business and IT areas.
* Responsible for the reporting and management of project budgets.
* Can build strong working relationships.
* Management and leadership of project resources to ensure successful delivery of projects.
* Ability to manage projects across multiple time zones / cross-cultural cooperation.
If this is a role that you would like to apply for, please click the link below or get in touch with Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital to discuss this role further.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.