realTime recruitment currently requires a Business Analyst for an excellent permanent opportunity with one of our industry leading clients in Dublin.
My client is a progressive organisation who value their staff which is highlighted by the competitive salary and excellent range of benefits on offer. Not only this but with an impressive social scene and willingness to invest in the development of their staff, this presents an excellent opportunity for any individual seeking to further their career.
The ideal candidate will be talented and articulate, with strong analytical skills and experience working on large scale, enterprise wide applications.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• 2+ years experience in Business Analysis
• Experience working within a structured software development lifecycle
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience coordinating UAT cycles
• Financial services experience (particularly in Asset & Wealth Management, including middle office, settlements and equities)
*Note - You require a Stamp 4 visa or EU Passport in order to be applicable for this role
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence or give me a call on 01 652 0 652.