The Role: SSRS Reports Developer
Type: Contract/Work Remotely as an option
Length: 6 months
Based in Ballina, County Mayo. My client is looking for a SSRS Reports Developer. There is a flexibility on the travel aspect of the role, which can be worked from home also.
You as SSRS Reports Developer will play an integral role in creating, delivering, supporting and improving an selection of reports that cover the needs of my client.
You will have:
• 5 years+ experience of data analysis and writing reports in MS SQL Server Report Services (SSRS) 2008 and above.
• Experience using Microsoft data and reporting technology stack (or equivalent) to implement data processes and build reports (SQL Server, SSRS)
• Acquire and abstract data from existing internal or external data sources
• As SSRS Reports Developer you will Interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
• Work with the business team and senior management to design, develop, test and deploy reports, graphs, dashboards, etc.
• It is expected from you as SSRS Reports Developer to perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports
• Responsible for updates to existing and creation of new MS SQL Server Report Services reports.
• The SSRS Reports Developer will be responsible for requirement gathering and delivering projects, so you will need excellent organisation and prioritisation of daily tasks and projects
• Provide performance tuning on existing reports to enhance end user experience.
• Strong, effective communication and problem solving skills.
• Create documents for knowledge base, user guides, and other various communications systems
• Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to change, generate both scheduled and ad-hoc reports as needed
This is a solid opportunity for a SSRS Reports Developer. If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role - SSRS Reports Developer – Ballina - (or would like more information) please send me an email to John(a)solasconsulting.ie or call 01 2449516, indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.