My client is on the lookout for a .Net Developer to join their team in Letterkenny. Below is an outline of the role for you to asses. If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me an email to john(a)solasconsulting or call 01 2449516, indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.
.Net Developer – Donegal - Letterkenny
- Excellent opportunity to Join a large Irish / Multinational Company
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits such as medical insurance, pension, educational assistance
- Excellent opportunities to progress
- Gain exposure In full Project Lifecycle and Client Projects
- Work on Enterprise level Projects
• As a .Net Developer you will be responsiblle to analyse and validate computer program specifications, submitting questions or requests for program logic changes in writing
• Communicate to the Development lead on status of all their projects to ensure projects are implemented correctly and in a timely manner.
• Prepare test data for trial runs; perform thorough program and application testing
Independently design and create program code that is structured, easily maintained, and conforms to department standards.
The ideal .Net Developer should have a recognized third level IT qualification and have at least 5 years software development experience as a .Net Developer.
• .Net Developer with knowledge of object oriented programming languages, including C#, .NET 4.0+, PL\SQL
• Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application requirements
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members, and management- along a wide spectrum of technical abilities
• Experience planning and implementing the following technologies a plus: Test Driven Development, Entity Framework, MVC
• You as .Net Developer will have a vast knowledge of database systems including db2, Oracle and Sql Server. Knowledge of Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Integrations Servers a plus.
• Experience with JQuery/JQuery Mobile