My client is currently seeking an experienced JEE UI Developer for a role based in Limerick. This is an exciting opportunity for a JEE UI Developer. The role involves developing software for the telecommunications market . You will join an innovative and dynamic R&D team.
The ideal JEE UI Developer will have experience of implementing and developing software within a project based environment.
• This is primarily a front-end development position with some back-end development also necessary
• Participate in reviews of Design, Functional Specifications and Code developed by other team members
• Create Web Graphical Interfaces for applications
• Implement complex modules with minimal supervision
• You as JEE UI Developer will take a component design and progress it through development, testing, documentation and delivery
• Create and review of Test Plans and Test Tools
• Install and deliver developed applications to customer sites
• The perfect JEE UI Developer will have a relevant degree with 2-4 years industry experience (using Java)
• A working knowledge of User Experience concepts and development of Graphical Interfaces for Web applications is required for this position.
• Good Java and OO skills
• Spring Core Framework including Spring Web Flow, Spring MVC, Spring Data
• Angular Frameworks
• Maven and continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
• ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
• Knowledge of the DOM and BOM APIs including cross-browser support
• User Interface and User Experience concepts
• RESTful Webservices (server and clients)
• Able to create and understand UML diagrams
• Able to create application Mock-ups
• Mobile applications (Android and/or iOS and/or Windows Mobile)
This is a solid opportunity for a JEE UI Developer so call John today on 01 2449516 and email the latest CV to John(a)solasconsulting.ie