realTime Recruitment is on the lookout out for an Infrastructure Business Analyst to join one of Irelands leading financial institutions for a contract role based in Dublin City Centre.
This is a well-established and growing organisation with exciting opportunities going forward.
• Take responsibility for capturing business requirements
• Provide input into the technology plan
• Lead in the definition of systems solutions to functional problems
• Help create process flow diagrams
• The ability to talk to stakeholders including internal business partners.
• Previous experience in the insurance industry would be highly advantageous.
• Prior experience working on infrastructure projects
• Experience dealing with 3rd party vendors
Why should I be interested in working as an Agile Business Analyst for this company:
• Competitive day rate and salary on offer
• Good company culture
• Centrally located
• Proximity to public transport
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-6520652 or send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org