itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client - one of the world's largest providers of insurance and employee benefits - in the hiring of a Web Developer.
This is a 4 - 5 months' contract role in Cherrywood (Dublin 18).
The purpose of this role is to develop external web presence to include online live quotation systems, database control, maintenance, backup and recovery.
You will be working closely with IT management to develop and support existing web sites and also to help with daily web site management.
* Solid knowledge of .ASP and .ASP .NET
* Solid knowledge of bootstrap
* Solid knowledge of HTML/ CSS and AJAX
* Solid knowledge of MS Access, MS SQL and ODBC communications
* Solid knowledge of IIS, FTP
* Experience in Photoshop CS
* Experience in RM/Cobol
* Experience in Relativity client/ server technologies
* Experience in MS Windows Server 2008/2012/ 2016
* Experience in reverse engineering an advantage.
* Good IT troubleshooting and strong communication skills are a must.
* Good written and verbal English skills.
* The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
* 4 - 6 years' previous experience required
If you would like to apply for this opportunity or discuss in confidence, please send your CV to: michal at itcontracting dot ie