itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our client, a leading financial services company, in the hiring of an Infrastructure Project Manager - IT Security. This is a permanent position based in Dublin South.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Human Resources - Work with other members of the ITS team to drive employee engagement efforts and support engagement programs within ITS
* Project Management - Development and implementation of a globally (within ITS) consistent program management framework and corresponding tool set with the objective of providing ITS leadership transparency into the activities of the organization. This process is to be lean, will not duplicate effort, and each deliverable and activity tied to a specific ITS outcome.
* Project Management - Provide reporting and transparency to project / service owners to the level of effort spent on their items, track this against forecast and identify corrective actions as needed. Integrate with ITS Programs.
* Project Management - Develop and maintain standard methodologies for project managers to forecast their resource utilization and skillset demand
* Project Management - Work with local PMO and GPP to assign security resources to critical local business and group projects
* Minimum 4-6 years professional experience with a Bachelor's Degree
* Proven experience dealing with ambiguous situations, and producing a consistent result with varied input
* Demonstrated capability to learn and adapt to new situations & requirements
* Experience with CMMI is preferred
* Strong risk management and IT security skills, CISA, CISM, CISSP Certification
* Experience with working across business unit and geographical boundaries to engage team members required.
Basic project management, Resource use forecasting and estimation, customer relationship management, leadership development and talent management, project management, measurement/reporting, IT security technologies and process
* Experience with Project Management Frameworks
* Written and oral English language proficiency
* Other language skills are value
For further information please feel free to contact us or apply here to us. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence. itContracting is Ireland's key provider of IT Contract and Permanent Professionals.