With the recent developments in Cyber Crime and co-ordinated worldwide attacks, cyber and IT security has never been in so much focus. More and more companies and individuals are realising the importance of IT security and the dangers leving themselves unprotected can lead to.
With the increased interest in Cyber Security, comes a greater demand for services, like that of my client. Based in Dublin this Cyber Consulting firm provide IT and Cyber consulting services to clients countrywide and spanning all industries (it's no longer just banks that need Cyber Security).
There is exponential growth possibilities in this role, particularly as the global demand for Cyber Security Consulting grows...the sky is the limit!
What will this role look like?
- You will take a leading role in delivering cyber security assessment and consulting engagements for clients across various sectors;
- You will play a lead role in a range of technical penetration testing engagements. Perform infrastructure and application penetrations tests (e.g. Computer networks, web applications, mobile applications, mobile devices etc.) as well as physical security review and social engineering tests;
- You will perform security / gap analysis reviews in line with leading industry standards e.g. ISO, NIST, SABSA etc.;
- You will help clients respond in case of a security incident. Incident response may vary from a major to minor incidents;
- Participate in engagements related to BCP / DR / PCI-DSS;
- Policies / procedures / security architecture review and design in line with leading practices;
- You will be preparing scope of work at start of engagements, formal reports at the end of each engagement and presentation of reports to clients;
- Be a technical specialist that can demonstrate flexibility. The roles are varied, and offer the ability to work across functional and technical areas where desired;
- contribute to team knowledge and development of new service offerings;
- Be innovative and identify smart ways of working, without compromising on quality; and contributing to identifying opportunities and winning new business by creating proposals, social networking etc.
Skills and attributes:
- Candidates should have strong academic or professional qualifications with a focus to work in their chosen field;
- CISA/CISSP/SSCP/OSCP/CEH/SANS/Cisco/MSFT etc., any of which are desirable, but not essential;
- Ideally 2 years of relevant professional experience in the field of Information Security;
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Client facing experience is desirable;
- Should be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks. Strong focus on quality; and excellent report writing, presentation and customer interaction skills.
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Al on 01 676 0505, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accountancy & Finance 2012, 2013 & 2015 Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters solely dedicated to recruiting for Accountancy and Financial Services Professionals.
Through its reputation, in-depth sector knowledge and impeccable standards of conduct and confidentiality, Quest has developed professional relationships with World Leaders in Financial Services and Accountancy throughout Ireland, Luxembourg, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Quest’s experienced Team offers a personalized service and listens closely to what you want - your career goals and motivations