FRS Recruitment are urgently looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior Software Quality Engineer to work with our client, a leading Medical Devices company located in Limerick!
The responsibilities of the Senior Software Quality Engineer:
* Determines scope of work for complex tasks and establishes project test schedules. Responsible for ensuring team adheres to project test schedules.
* Responsible for establishing and documenting software project test strategies and techniques in a Test Plan.
* Responsible for translating requirements for complex software systems into traceable test suite documentation including: Test Designs, Test Procedures, Automated Test Scripts or code.
* Responsible for executing Test Procedures, automated test scripts and code, exploratory testing both on the instrument and in a simulated environment, submitting clear and concise defect reports, regressing defect corrections, and entering requests for change to improve the usability of the product.
* Participates in code inspections, technical reviews, and design reviews.
Work with application developers to assess the application's potential cyber security risks and develop test plans accordingly.
* Communicates project test status, progress, problems and changes to program as well as functional management.
* Recommends options to resolve testing issues. Participates in defect reviews.
Initiates interaction with other departments to maintain open information channels and to facilitate transfer of technology.
* Demonstrates knowledge of Manufacturing, Service, Quality/Regulatory, Training requirements and actively participates in multifunctional product development teams and develops expertise recognized by other technical groups in BDB.
The Senior Software Quality Engineer must have:
* A BS Degree in a related discipline
* Have exceptional communication skills
* Demonstration of value creation for the business through effective implementation of software testing methodologies, process improvements, productivity improvements, and applied software testing practices
* Good understanding of how to test software applications for cyber security risks
* Have experience leading a team
* Demonstrated ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high degree of accuracy
* Have significant experience meeting targets in an industrial setting
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply below!
Keywords: Limerick, Limerick Jobs, Software, Software Jobs, Irish Jobs, Medical Devices, Senior Software Quality Engineer, #Job, #SoftwareJob, #Limerick, #Ireland