As well as maintaining high coding standards, you will also be offering your contribution to important decisions and implementing improvements to ensure all users on multi platforms get the best user experience.
Desired Skills / Experience
* 6+ years PHP development experience
* Experience with Symfony 2 or Zend essential
* Experience in an Agile / TDD environment desired
* MySQL database experience
* API experience
* Experience with Twig or Smarty essential
* Computer Science Degree or similar preferred
For more information call Sharon Riddell at Reperio Human Capital or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.