Your New Company
Founded in 2009 and operating in over 20 countries and offices in Belfast, Dungannon, Monaghan and Birmingham, we specialise in Managed IT Services, Consulting Services, Microsoft Azure Services and Solutions, Microsoft System Centre and Microsoft Software Development Services. We are proud title holders of Microsoft Alliance and Microsoft Gold Partner. We are constantly growing and developing as a company and believe our employees should grow and develop along with us. As an employer we aim to nurture our staff providing a positive, fun and supportive working environment, along with offering consistent training opportunities throughout their employment to supplement day to day support; not to mention competitive salaries and a huge range of employee benefits relating to Health and fitness, home and family life, entertainment, online and high street shopping, travel and much more. Give us a call to find out more!
Your New Career
You will ideally be an experienced service focused delivery team lead or manager who has previously worked with ITIL and PRINCEII methodologies and procedures, but more importantly, someone who is highly motivated and would like to put their stamp on the IT department within an organisation to build their commercial career portfolio. You will report to the Cased Dimensions Client Director and will be responsible for the delivery of core client and internal programmes of work and projects.
· Ownership and Commitment - Displays personal accountability for achieving the portfolio business goals and actively promotes Cased Dimensions and their offerings
· Leadership – creates a motivating environment and leads the team through personal actions, setting proper expectations with stakeholders
· Judgment – is comfortable making decisions in ambiguous environments and is capable of making effective decisions in stressful situations.
· Learning Agility - Is able to ask the necessary probing questions to obtain information to logically solve most situations
Location: Belfast (travel required)
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm, Monday-Friday (37.5 hours)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,0000 per annum (pro rata)
Type of role: This is a Temporary Full Time role for 6 months (which has possibility of becoming permanent)
Duties and Responsibilites:
- The establishment, daily maintenance, tracking and weekly reporting of programmes of works and budgets against actual costs;
- Network Mobilisation across approximately 250 locations
- Providing strong leadership and direction to the internal and customer teams and taking ownership for the development of project scope and implementation;
- Day to day delivery management of creative and technical team deliverables;
- Resource planning, availability and make dynamic adjustments to maximise resource efficiencies and achieve deliverable results, development planning and task assignment;
- Managing the release cycle, release process and assisting Quality Assurance, ensuring proper standards in work delivered;
- Maintenance of status reports, issues, risk and change registers;
- The identification of innovation and change, including but not limited to improvement, templates and processes;
- To effectively plan for and manage change;
- Proactively identify, resolve, and escalate (as needed) projects/program risks/issues to manager, portfolio manager and delivery area as needed
- Manage multiple project deliveries from initiation through to deploy and close.
- Drive achievement of projects/program success factors
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth within the project/program of service.
- Represent the projects/program and its objectives in all governance/compliance/regulatory forums to Board and Senior Management Level
- Engage appropriate stakeholders in risk identification and mitigation
- Assess and report health of all projects in an objective manner, maintaining project transparency and accurate status; keeping manager, delivery area and portfolio manager informed
- Proactively ensure staffing availability and make dynamic adjustments to maximize resource efficiencies and achieve deliverable results
- Ability to adapt and respond to changes both inside and outside the projects/program
- Ability to lead across a wide variety of project/program types
- Carry out any other duties that may reasonably be required from time to time
- Educated to Degree Level in an IT related discipline with 3 years management experience of providing IT support services or equivalent experience of customer services OR
- 5 years + management experience of providing IT support services or equivalent experience of customer service
- Experience with team leading and co-ordination of technical resources
- Strong experience of working with external vendors
- A understanding of ITIL methodologies and processes
- ITIL Service Management Certification and or PRINCEII Certification or their equivalent
- Use of MS Office and MS Project essential
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience of large infrastructure implementations desirable
- Experience in delivery of retail catering desirable
Will be required mainly between Belfast and other parts of the UK. Programme or project dependency on frequency
International Travel may be called for at times.
Driving License preferential
Send your CV to us and please ensure that your CV clearly demonstrates how you meet the above criteria. Alternatively give Nicola a call on 07826010507 and I will answer any of your queries.
Cased Dimensions is an Equal Opportunities Employer