IT Job – PMO Analyst – 10 month fixed term contract 60,000 - 65,000 euro, based in Co. Meath.
Our client is a well-established insurance company who are currently looking for a PMO Analyst. The Programme Management Office is the information and governance hub for projects and programmes within the portfolio and involves tracking/reporting, assurance/quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking, change control, support and knowledge management/learning from experience.
• Track and report on portfolio delivery, through liaising with Project Managers to report on project Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
• Review, enhance and optimise KPI tracking methodologies to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
• Build up a repository of project templates to ensure best practice. Continue to improve the processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle.
• Produce portfolio reports for clients on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Manage, improve and optimise the portfolio resource, budget and capacity planning process.
• Monitor projects to ensure agreed project management methodologies and standards are used consistently.
• Track the portfolio benefits, to ensure adequate benefits management is in place at project level.
• Support Project Managers in tracking and reporting at a project level.
• At least 2-3 years project management experience
• PMO experience – setting up or working in a PMO office at least 3 years
• Excellent Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Word skills
• Excellent numerical, problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Technology/Business degree or similar relevant qualification.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the link below or call Angela O’Donnell on 01 662 1000 for further information. Thank you.