TalentScope Recruitment Solutions on behalf of our client in Dublin 18 is seeking a Solution Architect for a permanent role.
The Solution Architect will provide strategic technology advice to clients, be responsible to develop solution architectures and take an end-to-end role in technology delivery projects as well as contributing to developing new business. The Solution Architect will also be responsible for the design and management of the end-to-end architecture of the solution and will be responsible for ensuring that all the components of the solution integrate together.
- Lead engagements to define and design IT architectures
- Facilitate technical architecture reviews of complex engagements
- Provide insightful and credible technology advice which balances the functionality, costs and risks of the suggested technologies
- Present technology solutions to senior management
- Provide technical guidance on complex architecture challenges including the evaluation of technologies, including off the shelf applications, customer and reusable products and components, internal systems, data exchange tools, and application integration methodologies
- Provide advice on industry and solution trends to customers by analysing and planning their current and future IT needs
- Provide expertise in applying architectural governance for business and technical activities
- Work closely with the Strategy and Architecture teams to evaluate key technology decisions.
Skills & Experience Required
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong track record in delivery of complex solutions
- Ability to implement and manage architectural governance and advise project management and the customer on the solution architecture options, their impacts and decisions
- Passion for innovation and creative problem solving and intellectual curiosity
- Strong consulting aptitude including influencing skills, verbal and written communication skills (including fluent English), self-starting and self-motivation, leadership and facilitation skills, etc
- Strong ability to liaise between the customer, vendors, project management and the technical team on questions, issues and revisions to a solution
- Broad experience base across multiple areas of application integration, infrastructure technologies and demonstrated experience and expertise in bringing all of these respective technologies into a cohesive, effective IT architecture
- Excellent knowledge on multi system landscape architecture and design techniques.
To register your interest in this position, please send a current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Aileen Hallahan on 00 353 1 4426578.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you may receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.