IT Business Analyst – 6 months contract – City Centre Location - market rates.
Solas Consulting are proud to partner with a global client for this very attractive contract position based in Dublin City Centre. The ideal candidate will oversee the IT Business Analyst processes of my client.
The IT Business Analyst role is a 6 month with view to extension starting early September. The ideal IT Business Analyst will have worked on a number of large and complex IT Projects in an IT Business Analyst role. As experienced IT Professionals, they will understand the importance and relevance of each aspect of IT Project Delivery and Business Analysis.
My client is a well established prestigious independent consultancy delivering management and technology capabilities to align and optimise processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
The responsibilities of the ideal IT Business Analyst include:
• Familiarise themselves with the project management, SDLC and time management processes used as well as the role the IT Business Analyst plays in the PM and SDLC processes
• Engage with other IT Business Analysts to seek and share ideas
• Familiarise themselves with the IT Business Analysis activities and outputs, and produce standard outputs using company templates and following company procedures
• Engage with demand stakeholders in eliciting, understanding, challenging, prioritising, managing, documenting and achieving signoff of requirements (functional and non-functional) of the project to which they are assigned within agreed timelines
• The ideal IT Business Analyst will have worked on a number of large and complex IT Projects in an IT Business Analyst role
• Engage with demand stakeholders in understanding, challenging, documenting and achieving signoff of As-Is and To-Be business processes within the scope of the project to which they are assigned within agreed timelines.
• Have a broad experience of IT business analysis techniques particularly requirements elicitation and management, and business process analysis and modelling
• Take a strategic view on the implications of the system to be delivered
• Take into account other projects and initiatives - see the bigger picture
• Have a good understanding of formal project management processes
• Be comfortable working within a team environment
• Be willing and able to work under pressure
• Plan their work, estimate their activities and deliver on commitments
• Have highly developed stakeholder management skills.
This is a solid opportunity for an IT Business Analyst. If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role – IT Business Analyst – Dublin City Centre- 6 months contract - (or would like more information) please send me an email to john(a)solasconsulting.ie or call 01 2449516, indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.