Our Client is one of Ireland's leading technology companies and they currently have a requirement for an experienced IT Sales Administrator to join their expanding sales function.
This company offers career progression and will provide support industry relevant training courses. The Company has a friendly and proactive work environment and an active sports and social group.
Responsibilities of the IT Sales Administrator
* Provide administrative support to the Account Managers.
* Producing quotations and sales orders in conjunction with the Account Managers.
* Following up with Clients regarding licensing renewals and standard PC/Laptop orders to ensure that sales targets are achieved.
* Responsible for processing sales orders.
* Contacting suppliers regarding pricing and placing orders.
* Providing required information to the Marketing Department and Sales Manager as required.
* Other ad hoc duties as required
Skills / Experience Required
* Basic knowledge of infrastructure
* The applicant should have a positive attitude, be self motivated and target driven with excellent communication skills.
* Minimum of 2 years sales administrative experience with a technology company.
* Ability to effectively manage time and prioritise multiple responsibilities.
* Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to excel with minimum supervision
* Good PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to work well with customers and co-workers in a team environment
* Ability to write and present effective proposals
For further information or to apply for this position, please contact Matthew Duane Rice