Our Client is a rapidly expanding Irish owned custom software company with a current client base in the US, UK and Ireland. Due to their continued growth they are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with a strong track record for winning business to deliver new software projects within the Irish market. This position will incorporate a focus on public sector tenders as well and Private Sector software projects.
The successful applicant will be assured that the development team delivering each project is comprised of technically talented, driven individuals who are focused on delivering innovative bespoke business applications to mid-size organisations and larger enterprises with a primary focus on the Irish market both Public and Private Sectors .
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
* Build, develop and grow business relationships
* Responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy required to maximise growth
* Bring valued experience in software solution sales, establishing, developing and managing the sales pipeline while expanding the Company`s client base and driving new business
* Ideally be able to demonstrate and leverage a well-established network
* Take the lead on large sales initiatives.
* Achieve and exceed revenue targets
* Experience in software solution selling
* Experience of public sector tendering.
* Awareness of modern software development techniques / methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, etc.
* Proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets
* At least 5 years in software sales/account management
* Superior oral and written communication skills
* Must possess good interpersonal skills and work well as part of a team and individually
* Self-motivated, pro-active, enthusiastic, and attention to detail
* Successful experience in negotiation and closing software project opportunities
* Proven experience of Pipeline management
* Optional experience in building a channel based business in foreign markets
For further information or to discuss this position in confidence contact Matthew Duane Rice
Email: Call: 01-6854231