IT Jobs- My client a leading Software Company who specialize in Financial Services have an excellent Job opportunity for a System Analyst/ Application Support Engineer to join their SaaS Operations team in their Dublin office. This is an excellent opportunity to further grow your career and get exposure to new technologies and be part of a world renowned company.
A client facing position where you will be responsible for all aspects of managing the upgrade of the system for multiple clients as part of their Software as a Service (Saas) offerings which includes Application Management for hosted clients.
• Provide expert level remote management, administration and support for Client production
• Client assistance in optimal use of the system
• User administration
• System availability
• Assistance with problem support and resolution
• Disaster recovery assistance
• Working with vendors as partners to deliver a tightly integrated, seamless service to the clients
• Participation in the development and ongoing refinement, enhancement and continuous improvement for the services
• Participation in the investigation, implementation and operation of 3rd party tools to enhance, improve, automate and streamline the delivery of the services.
Experience and Skills:
• Previous Financial Services is preferred but not a necessity
• Experience with financial services Investment Management, Trading or related systems is preferred but not essential
• Superior level of customer services and excellent communication skills is a must
• Experience in MS SQL Server or Oracle, configuration, operations and basic administration funstions
• Scripting skills is seen as an asset
• Basic knowledge of Networks and infrastructure
• Strong knowledge in Windows
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Bachelors Degree in a technical or analytical discipline is a must. A degree in Computer Science or IT/Mathematical related degree preferred.
If you feel you meet the required skills and experience and you are looking to join an excellent company who are experts in their field please send your CV to Stacy Keogh at firstname.lastname@example.org.