GRC & Cyber Security Consultant - Dublin
A leading multinational organisation are currently seeking to a consultant to their team that has a interest in Governance, Risk, Compliance and Cyber Security.
The correct candidate will have 3 years' experience in working in GRC and Cyber Security preferably with some consultancy background. You will be working with and supporting clients across a number of industries.
A fantastic opportunity to work in a global company that provide an exciting learning environment for motivated individuals within information security.
As a cyber security consultant you will:
· Interact with a number of clients in the portfolio ensuring that their individual needs are met for governance, risk, compliance and security.
· Plan, participate and assist in the information security audits
· Be part of influencing key stake holders and helping them understand the importance of information security
· Assist in the planning of the clients business needs
* Relevant educational background
* At least 3 years experience
* Have hands on project experience in delivery GRC & information Security
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
* Experience in business analysis
* Understanding of Information Security standards and protocols
If you are looking for your next career move I would like to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop further as a cyber security consultant.
Please apply online today or contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.