IT Jobs – Mid/Senior Java Developer – 6 month daily rate contract, 400-500.00 euro per day. Location Athlone/Dublin
My client, a global telecoms organisation, aims to build a team of experienced analytics engineers to work across the organisation, using inner source practices. The team will be responsible for technical/architectural governance of common components related to analytics, creation and technical evolution of components/frameworks, and supporting and advising the development teams who will use the components.
The role requires some flexibility in terms of location. You will be required to spend time on-site in Athlone at the beginning of the project, after which you will be based in Dublin with 2/3 days in Athlone each week.
• Looking for Mid-level and Senior Java Developers.
• Ability to work effectively in specific Development Languages, Environments and Tools.
• Working experience in JEE / Core Java.
• Experience/Knowledge in EJB, JBOSS Server, JPA / Hibernate, JMS, REST Web Services, RHEL / LINUX, plus Maven, GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Spring, Python Scripting
• Excellent design and analysis skills.
• Ability to work effectively in an Agile environment
• Fluency in English
• Familiarity with Virtualisation and Cloud implementation
If you are interested in applying for this role please click on the link below. If you would like to discuss it further, please call Angela O’Donnell on 01 662 1000.