Software Development Engineer (C#, .NET, SQL Server)
My client seeks a Software Development Engineer to join their Dublin based development team during a period of rapid and exciting growth.
The Role: Software Development Engineer
My client is seeking an experienced and confident .Net Software Development Engineer to join their development team and jump on board with the development of their web application suite. This is a hands-on technical role and will require you to have strong technical skills to embrace it. There is a great collaborating aspect to the role so, effective communication skills are required for collaborating with other developers, graphic designers and business analysts.
My client is a global market leader in their field and their lead over their competitors continues to increase. They are undergoing a period of growth and expansion and are building out their teams to further the company and products successes.
As a .Net Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the existing web application, the design and the building of new features and components.
You Will Have:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a .Net Development role
* Experience developing in object orientated development - C#
* Experience developing with the .Net framework (versions 4.0 or 4.5 required)
* Experience developing in a windows environment
* Experience using Visual Studio in development
* Goods hands on experience with SQL Server
* Experience developing in an Agile environment
* Experience developing with ASP.Net MVC or Core
* Experience with front end UI particularly using HTML and CSS
* Experience in Test Driven Development
* Salary: 50-80k depending on experience and skills
* Benefits package including VHI and pension
Great Dublin Location
So, if you are an experienced .Net Software Development Engineer looking for a new opportunity, get in touch today
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.