Business Analyst - SAP MM, Procurement
Opportunity to join a market leader with over 23000 employees and 100 manufacturing sites across the globe.
* Help to design, build, test and deploy the solution for Procurement (Supplier Relationship Management) and Materials Management by working closely other team members and consulting partners.
* Prepare for and partake in design confirmation on future enhancements to the Global template
* Prepare functional specifications for RICEFWs (Reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, forms and workflows).
* Generate required configuration rationales and execute the configuration in SAP
* Contribute expert SAP - SRM and SAP- MM knowledge and best practice Procurement experience to the other SAP competency centre teams.
* Assist in generation of test scripts, carry out product testing and support user acceptance testing.
* Carry out the relevant activities in site preparation, cut-over, and post-go live support
* Validate training material developed by the training team.
* Work in other areas of the Programme as required
* 2-3 years post graduate experience in the design, configuration, test, data conversion or implementation of SAP-MM and SAP-SRM
* Extensive experience in the configuration of the above modules is desirable.
* Experience in SAP eSourcing or other software for global tendering would be beneficial
* Exposure to integration with other SAP modules, including SCM, FI, WM, PM.
* Experience in the preparation of functional design documents and test scripts
* Strong project management skills
* Understanding of Global Templates across multiple countries.
* A team player with strong inter-personal and communication skills both in a project environment and with business stakeholders
* Excellent document writing skills (e.g. functional specifications)
* Very strong analytical skills
* Well organised with a proven track record in meeting challenging deadlines
* Willingness to travel to mainland Europe, US and Asia to support the deployment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.