My client is currently seeking to hire a Voice Engineer to join their expanding team in Dublin. In a period of growth, this individual will add their expertise and take a lead role in VOIP stack, which will require you to design and implement client solutions as and when required. You will also be required to review the client solutions and be required to advise and resolve any issues.
A full time permanent position for an experienced Voice Engineer.
Competitive Salary & Benefits on Offer
As a Voice Engineer you will do:
* You will perform monitoring of systems, hardware installs/upgrades, software install/upgrades
* Troubleshooting at a high level and resolving issues as they arise
* Analysing the networks infrastructure
* Design VOIP solutions
* Upskill team members and provide level 2/3 support
* Inform clients of the upcoming technologies and advise a best practice
As a Voice Engineer you will have:
* 3 years minimum experience working in a similar role
* Technical understanding of RTP/SDP/SIP protocols
* Experience of IP networking - VOIP etc
* Knowledge of security in networks relating to VOIP such as firewalls, VPN's, packet filters, tunnelling
* Strong documentation skills
* Have an analytic approach to problem solving
This is an excellent opportunity for a Voice Engineer to join an established organisation at the right time in a period of growth.
If you are interested in the Voice Engineer position please apply online or contact John James Baird At Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.