Project Manager- Dublin- Permanent roles
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of experienced Project Manager (s) for our client in Dublin. The Project Manager directs and manages the full project life cycle, setting standards for assignments and applications. The Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of the defined work packages to the client and providing effective management to teams and giving guidance to others and key business users.
* Develops strategies and directs teams ensuring that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off. Proactively aims to achieve personal and team utilisation targets.
* Takes full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation and satisfactory completion of medium scale projects with diverse scope.
* Scope of responsibility includes any and all phases of the project life cycle as well as project team management and possible budget administration.
* Tracks resources and assures deliverables are met, negotiates effectively for key resources, and screens and selects team members.
* Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements seeking to fully address client needs, identifying, evaluating and recommending options, plus the establishment of a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
* Develops project plans using standard project management tools, e.g. MS Project or Project Workbench.
* Uses metrics and project plans to assess the success of the project and makes necessary changes.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
* Management qualification or equivalent years of experience
* Knowledge of MS SharePoint
* Knowledge of financial processes
* One or more industry certification e.g. Prince 2, PMP etc.
This Project Manager role is one of a number of exciting new opportunities for our key client and will be based in Dublin. The successful Project Manager will be part of our client's growing team.
Are you an experienced Project Manager that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Project Manager via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.