Senior Business Analyst- permanent roles-Dublin city, Ireland
The Senior Business Analyst works autonomously and acts as a senior providing professional advice, managing and/or co-ordinating an area within Business Analysis. Leads technical areas within Business Analysis projects using available frameworks and tools and establishing project plans with on-time and on-budget project goals.
* Leads multiple phases of technical areas within a project and/or multiple small projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments, responsible for a certain area and conditions.
* Applies standards and methodologies. Provides expertise and support on use of methods and tools. Able to synthesise large amounts of information and identify logical business applications.
* Develops service models and prototypes and creates and implements customer feedback mechanisms.
* Responsible for needs analysis, task planning, process/data analysis and modelling and/or logical database design with relational databases.
* Identifies and assesses risks to the success of the project. Agrees the project approach with stakeholders, and prepares realistic plans (including quality, risk and communications plans) and tracking activities against the project schedule, managing stakeholder involvement as appropriate.
* Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems, identifying potential benefits and available options for consideration.
* Maps full business processes and implements solutions for technological and process improvements within the context of overall business processes.
* Identifies relationships and linkages with data. Anticipates issues and identifies root causes and effects.
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Relevant 5+ years Business Analysis experience to date
* Professional qualifications in business analysis desirable but not essential
* Demonstrable leadership values and experience
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel and Visio)
This role would suit anybody working in the following roles:
BA, Senior Business Analyst, Business Process Specialist, Junior PM
Are you an experienced Senior Business Analyst that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Senior Business Analyst role to Laura Guiney, IT Recruitment Manager, FRS Recruitment (086-7703751) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.