TalentScope Recruitment Solutions on behalf our of client, an IT Services provider, is seeking applications for a Level 2 Service Desk Systems Engineer.
Skills & Experience Required:
Qualifications & Experience
- Have strong troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to quickly learn new and existing products and technologies
- Logical thinker
- Be able to utilise all tools available to resolve 95% of issues at the first time of asking
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/Small Business Server 2003 admin skills
- Terminal Services / SSL VPN
- Active Directory/Exchange Server 2000/2003/2007/2008/2012 administration skills
- Windows XP Windows 7 Window 8
- Firewall/Routers. (Cisco / Sonicwall / Sophos UTM) understanding required, product knowledge an advantage
- WAN configurations – Site to Site VPNs Routing / NAT configurations. Basic understanding required, product knowledge an advantage
- Strong IP skills (Good understanding of TCP /IP)
- Good understanding of server hardware and storage (i.e. RAID sets on servers, tape drives).
- MCP / MCSA Preferable but not necessary
- Citrix and Virtualization knowledge (VMWare or MS HyperV).
- Good working knowledge of backup systems (on-prem / cloud)
- Mac experience
- Novel experience
- Good working and troubleshooting knowledge of Windows networking DHCP/DNS/Routing
- SAN storage knowledge
For more information on this role, please submit a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 00 353 1 442 6578 for a confidential discussion.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.