TalentScope Recruitment Solutions on behalf of our client in Dublin 2 is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to work in their IT Operations team.
You will be working as part of the company's Operations Team and will be primarily responsible for the support of the company's core Microsoft Infrastructure, design and build of new servers and also performing ongoing upgrades to the company's core infrastructure (ongoing requirement).
- Implementation and support of the firms critical systems using Microsoft Systems Centre (SCCM and SCOM), Active Directory and MS-Exchange
- Follow strict change management processes
- Have responsibility for software deployments
- Have responsibility for systems monitoring and ensure that only critical and major alerts are reported
- Manage the firms AD policies to ensure that desktop performance is optimized at all times
- Develop clear, concise requirements and create design documents where necessary
- Automate current processes where possible using tools currently deployed within the firm
- Work with vendors regarding new software enhancements / upgrades
- Research latest software developments
- Have between 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Be a self-starter, results and detail-oriented
- Be able to work independently or with minimum guidance
- Be open minded, eager to learn and critical
- Be proactive, creative with high energy
- Have the ability to work under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines
- Have experience with modern Microsoft operations technologies
- Have strong communication and people skills, and enjoy working with other teams
- Strong technical skills are required to understand the infrastructure environment and meet the firms needs
- Ability to work closely with team members and contribute to team and department projects
- Have a relevant IT qualification
Some of the tools / methodologies you will be using
- Microsoft Systems Centre (especially SCCM and SCOM)
- Active Directory Policy Management
- Exchange 2010/2013
VMware, Cisco and EMC VNX storage
HP infrastructure mgmt:
- HP firmware upgrades
- HP blade installation/configuration
- HP Sim monitoring
For more information on this opportunity, please submit a current CV outlining your relevant experience to email@example.com or phone us on 00 353 1 442 6578 for a confidential discussion.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you may receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.