Security Engineer - Dublin
My Dublin based client is currently seeking to hire an experienced security engineer to join their team due to increased demand in services. You will be joining an established financial institution in Dublin city centre, working with a number of IT teams, to assist in defining the security requirements, the architecture and implementation of the IT Security policies, procedures and guidelines.
What you will do as a Security Engineer:
· Protect the entire network, information systems and computers
· Design of the security architecture
· Remain up to date with emerging technologies that can enhance the business needs
· Lead the security initiatives and ensure each project is tracked and co-ordinated correctly
· Assist in the IT Security Audit and Compliance of the organisation
· A key player in security incident response, vulnerability management and risk analysis
· Conduct regular reviews of the internal controls and take action as required
What you need:
· A minimum of 5 years experience within Information Security
· A university degree in computer science or similar
· A recognised information security accreditation (CISM, CISSP, CEH,)
· A technical expert of the emerging security landscape
· Hands on experience in some if not all of IDS/IPS, firewalls, log monitoring, identity management, anti virus
· Understanding of security governance, methodologies and frameworks
This is an excellent full time permanent opportunity for a Security Engineer to join a well-established company based in Dublin. If you are a motivated individual and team leader I would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Security Engineer role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply online.
Keywords - Ireland, Dublin, Windows, Linux, Security, Cyber, Vulnerability Analysis, CISSP, Software, ISO, PCI/DSS, Risk, Security Engineer, Cloud, Firewalls, CISM
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.