Our client are a leading insurance company based in Dublin 2. They have an immediate requirement for a senior finance business analyst within a global insurer and reinsurer. The objective of the role is to ensure successful delivery of IT services relating to finance systems. The role is offered as a 12 month daily rate contract for 12 months but there is opportunity for further extension. The company offer an excellent company culture as well as very interesting projects.
• Leading the change process for both finance and IT from requirements through to implementation.
• Lead the reengineering of systems and accounting processes where required.
• Provide BA support for integrations into finance applications.
• Ensure all stakeholders are aligned on scope, deliverables, timeframes, status etc.
• Ensure adherence to appropriate project governance.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert liaising between finance and IT to assist IT in the interpretation and if necessary the documentation of business requirements.
• Ensure IT resource understanding of requirements for both Functional and Technical requirements documents is correct.
The ideal candidate will have a background in working on or managing finance systems developments, and will have strong business analysis skills. The candidate should have experience in process redesign/reengineering and should be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and an ability to simplify complex concepts for general understanding.
In return the company offer a generous daily rate, long term potential, a very convenient city centre location and excellent working conditions.
For further detail please contact Derek Smyth at 01 6621000 or please apply directly through the link.