Java developer position now open for a period of 12 months offering an attractive rate depending on experience.
Our client is a large financial services company who are expanding their global software team.
As a Java developer you will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Java developer key responsibilities:
• Work with product owners and PM to interpret feature requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an agile development process
• Provide hands-on technical and best practice direction to project team and oversee the work of team members to ensure they meet or exceed performance standards and enforce standards and best practices
• Strong communication skills
• Participation in the full development lifecycle of new functionality and enhancements to existing applications
• Multitasking in a fast-moving environment
• Hands-on technical development
• L3 Support
Experience needed as a Java developer:
• Expert Java knowledge is an absolute must
• Strong understanding of Spring framework
• Experience with data access/ORM frameworks like JDBC, iBatis/MyBatis/Hibernate/JPA
• Experience with creating complex queries and stored procedures.
• Experience with Distributed Cache technologies like Gemfire
• Experience with RDBMS like Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle
• Experience with building Restful or SOAP web APIs.
• Experience with application servers like Apache Tomcat or Oracle WebLogic Server
• Experience with Testing frameworks like Junit and build tools like Apache Maven or Ant
• Experience with version control technology like Subversion, JIRA
• Knowledge of UNIX (Linux/Solaris) shell scripting
Contact Sarah Jane directly on 01 5367390/Sarahjane(a)solasconsulting.ie for more information on this role or apply via the link.