Vitalograph is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of medical Spirometers, used in the diagnosis of respiratory disorders, and advanced high-reliability software systems used in clinical drug trials. Based in Ennis, Co. Clare for over forty years, we now wish to recruit a Software Development Engineer to join our existing R&D team. Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager, the position will work within an interdisciplinary R&D team in the development of medical device software applications.
Software Development Engineer
Role: The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of Windows and Web based applications. The ideal candidates will enjoy working as part of a team and be quick to learn new technologies.
* A degree in a software engineering or related discipline
* Experience designing and developing Windows GUI based applications
* Formal design methods e.g. UML
* Desktop and Server Database experience
* Experience with and knowledge of the full development lifecycle
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills
The following skills would be advantageous:
* Experience with C# .NET Winforms and/or ASP.NET and associated frameworks
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2010/2012 and TFS
* Experience with SQL Server and SQL Server Express
* Experience in the development of software within a regulated environment
* Experience working in an Agile environment
If you are interested in the above position please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to; Software Engineering Manager, Vitalograph, Gort Road Business Park, Ennis, Co. Clare.
For more information on Vitalograph Ireland Ltd. Please visit www.vitalograph.ie