Our Client is involved in provided new exciting software technologies world wide.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBITIES
· You will get to work on a diverse range of support issues requiring ability to independently identify, evaluate and resolve issues.
· Customer liaison via phone, email or remote control
· Troubleshooting complex problems and provide the best available solution or workaround within the agreed service levels
· Technical fault analysis & troubleshooting
· Document solutions to known issues and consulting questions
· Develop technical solutions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge base
· Liaising with Development & Field Teams to identify bugs and missing product functionality for future releases
· Liaising with product management to identify and report bugs.
· Work with other employees by providing important customer feedback, process‐improvement suggestions, new troubleshooting tips and other actions that involve improving our product.
• Degree in IT/Engineering/Computer Science
• 3+ years experience
• Great Knowledge of IT concepts
• Familiarity with operating system, networking concepts
• Awareness of Security and File Transfer Protocols
• Passionate about learning new concepts and technologies
• Excellent problem solving & analytical ability - in depth reserach to solve technical issues
• Strong team player and comfortable working on own initiative
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer's problems
• Excellent customer service skills
For more information about this role please contact and email your CV to Tanya at email@example.com or call 091 706706