Director of Research & Alliances
We have a very exciting opportunity with a world-class start-up based in Dublin for an experienced and motivated person who is driven to deliver. Despite being recently founded, it is incredibly well-funded and this funding has allowed it to acquire significant IP as well as providing significant runway.
This role will involve leading researchers as they develop new products, and also defining how to showcase those products to customers, partners, and suppliers.
So, if you are used to working in a dynamic start-up environment, know how to build relationships and alliances, know how to lead and motivate teams to excellence, and are open to new challenges, then this is the role for you.
• You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland on application
• You should have at least 8 years’ industry experience in the software engineering industry
• Experience of one or more of Product Management, Creating Industry Alliances, User Groups, etc., is desirable
• Experience with Accreditation Systems is a huge advantage
• Focused on Delivery – “every day is sacred” should be your mantra
• Experience with Agile/Scrum teams is very desirable
• High aptitude at setting goals and motivating teams towards delivery
• A hands-on, problem-solving attitude is vital
• Educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline