Project Manager (Contract) - Dublin City Centre - Utilities
Experienced Project Manager required to join the company in an exciting daily rate contract. The role will be based around implementing Behaviour Change.
* Act as a liaison between Business and IT areas.
* Responsible for the reporting and management of project budgets.
* Can build strong working relationships.
* Managing the delivery of training to existing staff.
* Management and leadership of project resources to ensure successful delivery.
* 4+ Years Project Management experience.
* Experience in Behaviour Change preferable.
* Budget tracking and management.
* Experience in Agile methodology preferred, knowledge of Prince2.
* Driven and results orientated, with the ability to deliver excellent results against stretching targets.
* Delivery of presentations / workshops / process maps / general stakeholder management.
* Great leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence senior executives.
* Creatively minded with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Resource Planning.
If this is a role that you would like to apply for, please click the link below or get in touch with Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital to discuss this role further.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.