Business Analyst - Dublin - €60,000 - €75,000 plus benefits
Full Time Permanent
Do you want to further your career? Do you want the opportunity to amplify productivity, enhance customer satisfaction and work as part of a rapidly expanding team?
My Client is a software as a service company and is looking for a talented and experienced individual who wants to join their team in Dublin. The successful candidate will join as a full time permanent Business Analyst. You will use your experience and knowledge to focus on integrations and managing workforces.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
* You will work alongside the Marketing team and customer engagement teams to realise customer needs.
* Contribute to other Project Management tasks as required.
* Use Agile stories for best practice and work proficiently to stay one step ahead of your team.
* Liaise with stakeholders and plan for development.
* Communicate between Product Marketing and Engineering teams and provide continuous updates on projects.
* Aim to improve, simplify and speed up the processes involved with Customer Experience.
What you need:
* 3-5 years' experience as a Business Analyst in a technical environment.
* An understanding of current web development languages and technologies.
* Relevant third level degree.
* Able to travel.
* Any experience of projects focusing on system integration would be beneficial.
* Any relevant certifications would be advantageous but are not essential.
If you are interested in the Business Analyst position please contact Alan Murray at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply for the position online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.