IT Helpdesk Manager
PFH is looking to recruit an experienced IT Service Lead for their Dublin based client!
The purpose of this role is to manage the day to day operation of our client’s IT help desk, and to provide day to day supervision and direction to all help desk Support Analysts.
The role requires the ability to act in the following capacity:-
IT Helpdesk Manager
· Develop and monitor all activities of the help desk staff in service delivery to end users.
· Reporting on call metrics vs delivery to end users.
· Ensuring that end users receive the best customer experience possible.
· Serve as an escalation point for any helpdesk issues.
· Possess superior working knowledge and skills related to Windows operating system and multi-platform environments, such as servers and mainframes, and standard desktop computer design, function, software, data communications and network troubleshooting, and related IT resources for Level 1 service request resolution within service levels, and parameters for escalation to Level 2 support.
· Function as lead project manager for various help desk projects, as assigned.
· Act as representative of the help desk at all meetings and functions, communicating the help desk process, as well as end user requirements for service improvement.
- At least five years’ experience in providing leadership to an IT help desk.
- Understands need for customer satisfaction.
· Understanding of ITIL process improvement techniques
· Good working knowledge of Windows server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and desktop operating systems
· Strong understanding of Active Directory and Exchange
· Good knowledge of firewalls, routers, VPN's, LAN, WAN, IP routing and other networking technologies
· Backup and storage knowledge
· Virtualisation with VMware
· Microsoft & cisco accreditations are a distinct advantage (MCSA, MCSE, MSCD, CCNA)
· 4-year academic degree includes courses in computer programming, systems analysis, system development, or systems engineering OR has acquired Core IT skills and knowledge via practical experience.
If you are interested in this IT Service Lead Job or any other IT Service Lead Jobs advertised with PFH please email your CV to Claire McGonigle at email@example.com