.Net Developer - Cork
The successful candidate will provide support to software applications through programming, analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions. The candidate will research alternative technical solutions for changing business needs and will be core to the development and delivery of these solutions for customers.
Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with standards, processes and best practices.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Liaise with clients, industry experts and other stakeholders in order to collect and document technical requirements.
• Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions in accordance with technical requirements specifications and design artefacts on time and within budget.
• Work with team to meet scheduled due dates, while identifying emerging issues and recommending solutions.
• Document software programs per Software Development Best Practices.
• Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place and actively look for opportunities to enhance and innovate solutions and improve process efficiency.
2 years’ professional experience is required but our client will consider applications from commercially focussed graduates.
Technologies: .NET, SQL, Relational databases, OLAP, data integration, import and migration, HMI.
Tools: Visual Studio, SQL Server Management studio, T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Mercurial (or other version control), Windows Server.
A qualification in Electrical Engineering or other energy related field is highly desirable.
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me CV via the link or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.