Data Visualisation Consultant
RealTime Recruitment is currently on the lookout for a Data Visualisation Consultant for a contract role in Dublin City Centre. Our Client needs an experienced individual to join their growing BI Team for an initial 6-month engagement.
You will work as part of a Business Intelligence IT team to design, develop and deploy sophisticated data visualisations that uncover insights into business problems & opportunities.
• You will be required to create models, reports and visualisations that drive interpretation and insight into business data and processes
• You will lead discovery and requirements gathering with business clients using visualisation skills to validate completeness & accuracy of data, prioritise key measures and communicate benefits
• You will use visualisation and exploratory analysis techniques to identify and capitalise opportunities for cost reduction, revenue enhancement, operational enhancement, business optimisation etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong experience working with complex, incomplete, semi-structured and un-structured datasets
• Competent in data architecture and data & process modelling.
This is an opportunity to gain experience with MS Power BI in an extremely successful company with a global reach.
Is this opportunity of interest to you? If so, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV and we can set up a call.
I look forward to hearing from you.