Project Manager (Regulatory) - Contract / Financial Services
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in an exciting daily rate contract role. The ideal candidate for this role must have regulatory project experience.
* 4+ Years Project Management experience.
* Experience in Agile methodology preferred, knowledge of Prince2.
* Driven and results orientated, with the ability to deliver excellent results against stretching targets.
* Resource Planning.
* Delivery of presentations / workshops / process maps / general stakeholder management.
* Great leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence senior executives.
* Creatively minded with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Experience in Data Protection / Compliance.
* Act as a liaison between Business and IT areas.
* Responsible for the reporting and management of project budgets.
* Can build strong working relationships.
* Management and leadership of project resources to ensure successful delivery of projects.
If this is a role that you would like to apply for, please click the link below or get in touch with Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital to discuss this role further.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.