Our client, a leader in the global financial services sector, currently has a job opening for a Data Process Developer.
This is somewhat of a hybrid role. A strong Data Process Developer will have skills in ETL, Business Analysis, Data Modelling, data analytics and more.
The core of this role involves sourcing new data within the organisation and then connecting this data to the central data lake.
If you are selected you will gain experience with Big Data and the surrounding tech (Hadoop etc.).
If you are interested in working in a data innovation centre, with access to the latest technology, in a highly visible job, then read on.
• Data sourcing, discovery and analytics using ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) and Business Intelligence tools.
• Hands on analytics and application of data modelling techniques to build data assets that provide trans-formative insight for business process improvement.
• Creation of data processes that provide a platform for Reporting, Analytics and Business Process Enablement
• Logical data organisation to propose process optimisation solutions
• Issue identification and analysis techniques, such as pattern analysis and root cause analysis, to help identify why issues occur and propose solutions.
Skill and Qualifications:
• Experience in big data environment or within a data management/warehousing
• Experience in business analysis and requirements/process definition
• Experience in a range of data analytics tools.
• Experience working in a project/programme environment
• Preferably, experience with client/customer data in a large organisation
• Educated to degree level (or overseas equivalent)
• Proficient in use of ETL (Extract, Transform & Load), Business Intelligence tools
• Proficient in use of programming and/or query languages (Python, R, SQL)
• Able to create visualisation solutions for presentation to and use by senior managers
If you believe that you, or somebody you know, could be the right person for this role, please do not hesitate to contact, Stephen Waters on 016621000 or click apply