Senior Information Security Analyst required for global financial technologies company based in Dublin 18 (beside Green Luas). This role is responsible for providing information security expertise in the development and support of all activities, processes, and tools for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Company information and systems.
- Provide input on information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents, as requested, to represent the Information Security Services department during internal and external audits.
- Provide guidance to internal customers on issues of risk, compliance, interpretation of info security policies, standards, baselines, other related documents, and general information security.
- Lead EU-wide definition, establishment, and maintenance of data, security-related infrastructure, applications, and processes.
- Threat analysis/model; examination, analysis, documentation, assessment of internal/external threats, cybercrime activity & information security risks to systems.
- Identify/document current vulnerability, response/mitigate strategies used in operations.
- Research technical threat areas; provide information, solutions and training for preventing, detecting, and responding to threats and vulnerabilities.
- Provide technical support to clients, management, security administrators, and network operations. Reviews, develops, tests, and implements security plans, products, and control techniques.
· 5+ years experience in Information Security Analysis
· B.Sc. in Information Security, Computing or Engineering
· Professional Qualification such as: CISA, CISSP, PCIP, CISM, or equivalent
· Performance related bonus
· 6% Pension Contribution
· Private Health Care
· 23 days holidays
· Education Assistance
· Flexi hours