Our client, a large multinational based in Meath, currently has a job opening for a mid-level to senior systems administrator.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right systems administrator to work for a globally recognised leader. To be the right systems administrator for this position you should have good infrastructure skills but also be ok to deal with smaller day to day issue.
• To provide support for a wide range of applications, systems and network infrastructure within the organisation
• Analysing problems, including root cause analysis
• Communication with other system support teams
• Defining possible solutions/rectification
• Liaising with third party suppliers
• Effective and timely communication with all involved parties
• Provide helpdesk and other assistance to network users, employees and suppliers
• Supporting team members with a mix of leading, mentoring and delegated control
• Prioritise helpdesk calls
• Time management between BAU and projects assigned
• Effective and timely communication with all involved parties.
• Outstanding ability to triage time-sensitive tasks, accomplishing work according to time frames set.
• Strong customer service, and troubleshooting ability, with the ability to prioritise tasks and coordinating workload with other members of the team along with the ability to work on multiple efforts concurrently
Skills + Qualifications
• Experience in managing both internal and third-party relationships.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• 3-5 years’ operations support experience in a financial services environment.
• Microsoft Certification, Network +, ITIL Foundation or equivalent technical certifications.
• Storage Area Network (SAN) administration: management, configuration, and day-to-day support
• Patch Management: Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
• Cisco IronPort email & web security appliance management and policy design
• Familiarity with fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts; ability to configure DHCP, DNS, Windows host networking and local and network based user and group accounts and permissions; understands routing concept.
If you believe that you, or somebody you know, could be the right person for this systems administrator job, please do not hesitate to contact. Stephen Waters on 016621000 or click apply.