Permanent Business Analyst required for an exceptional permanent role with an expanding insurance organisation in Dublin.
Business Analyst - Dublin - 60,000 - 70,000 EUR plus benefits
My client is looking to give you an excellent opportunity to join a growing IT team in their Dublin office. They are one of Ireland's largest insurance companies. Working closely with key stakeholders and both Product and implementational teams to ensure all systems meet the desired requirements.
What you need for this position:
* 5+ years' experience working as a business analyst
* A related Third level Degree
* Applicable Business Analyst certification e.g. BCS, ISEB
* Familiarity with eCommerce / Web Projects
* Proven experience with customer documentation solutions
* Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and a proven record of developing working relationships
* Past experience of TIA, Fineos or Progen insurance applications is desirable.
* You will be working to spot gaps and risks with current and designed processes to develop functional requirements that will conform to design solutions.
* Process mapping and developing use cases. You will assist with training strategies through the planning stage right up to execution.
* You will strive to provide innovative ideas to keep up with the shifting environment and will be responsible for change request management for the full lifecycle of developments and any operational changes.
* This position offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to join and progress within one of the largest insurance companies in the country.
For more information call Alan Murray at Reperio Human Capital of click the link below to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.