Joining our client’s team, you have an opportunity to work with the best developers on the market. You will have access to new technologies, tools. Will be working with teams across Ireland, UK and newly open office in the US.
Leading booking engine provider. Advanced, mainly cloud based eCommerce booking platform. Their Revenue Drive Service (account management) has been designed for clients who are looking for support in developing a clear and measurable path to drive direct booking growth.
Our client is a team of 40 people all very positive and ambitious. They organize fun days, barbecues, family days etc. Invest loads of energy in their work but also keep an eye on work-life balance rule. Their turn-over is very low as they pay attention to their selection process and make sure that candidate is right fit for the job but also the company is right fit for the candidate. Provide full training, support and tools so you can become the best at what you do.
- 2+ years’ experience with PHP
- Knowledge and experience of best practice software design patterns
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux architecture with understanding of all LAMP stack components
- Strong web-based development skills (SOAP, XML, JSON, XHTML, CSS)
- Strong relational database design and development skills
- Experience with XML and Web services would be beneficial
- Experience with of revision management tools (e.g. SVN, Git)
- Strong ability to multi-task and work independently
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with ability to document and communicate all work for a variety of audiences (technical and nontechnical)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply.
If you would like to view similar available roles that we have in our pipelines, head over to hpkonnect.com.
While there and you have 2mins, please complete our “Pre-Screen Survey”. It will save a lot of your time in the process :)
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission.
Alternatively, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch soon. Thank you.