IT Job – SQL Data Warehouse Tester – Dublin city centre – 3 months daily rate contract €250 - €300 euro per day.
My client has a requirement for a SQL Data Warehouse Tester. You will be delivering quality assurance during all testing phases in the development of the Data Warehouse. You will be required to create and execute high quality, detailed, structured test plans for various ETL processes, reports and other outputs along with non-functional testing and defect tracking.
• Work closely with Business Analysts to understand business requirements
• Validate ETL processes, databases, reports, and other outputs from a content, functional and non-functional perspective in accordance with business requirements
• Define and execute test scripts (manual), record results and ensure traceability from scripts to requirements
• Execute report level testing to validate outputs
• Execute cross-system tests to ensure integration
• Ongoing review of scripts and requirements to ensure total coverage
• Work closely with Information Services teams and Test Manager to resolve defects
• The ideal candidate will have both technical and process expertise.
• Strong Data Warehouse testing experience - Candidates should have 3+ years of relevant Data Warehouse related testing experience across a range of technologies including SQL Server, SSIS and SSRS
• Proficient in writing SQL queries/ Experience of working in a team of technical resources
• Strong structured testing background
• 3rd level or other equivalent qualification including information technology, science, and engineering discipline
• Must be capable of working to strict deadlines and within a pressurised environment
• Must be a strong team player/ communicator/organised
• Microsoft Data Warehouse experience is preferred over other types of Data Warehouse
• Experience working in a cross functional environment and dealing with multiple teams.
If you are interested please click on the link below or call Angela O’Donnell on 01 662 1000 for more information. Thank you.